Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another good mail day!

I got some more yummy goodies in the mail from other swaps. Sadly I seem to have put my camera somewhere weird, so I can't add pictures. : ( Very sad. I'll hunt for it. Needless to say, I got about a yard of fabulous Moomintroll fabric from Finland, and a great Moomin mousepad.

I also got a great new book called Organic Body Care Recipes by Storey Publishing. I can not wait to go through it and try out the recipes. I love using essential oils and aromatherapy in natural body care products, so I know this will get heavy rotation.

Matt loved, loved, loved his donut. Now I have to make another big one for my friend Dave's puppy. Donut puppy toy!

Also, I just found that Burda has free patterns online to download. The link is here. I'm going to make the cell phone bag first.

OK. I have to go finish getting some swap packages together. I love swaps.

No comments: