Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Friday!

Well... for most people there is a nice weekend ahead. I have to go to Maine for work though. Not a lot of free time and fun. But I get to raid my mom's craft room and fabric stash when I stay at her house! So, there is something to look forward to.

I made a craft donut last night for my friend Sarah, I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it down to the bazaar for her. Maybe I can get her to take a picture so I can post it. She asked for orange icing and she got it! I can't wait to find out how she likes it. I want to get a bunch of them made, but I keep giving them away as soon as I make them.

Well... I won't post anything this weekend, because I'll be working hard promoting Cultural Survival's Bazaar in Portland, ME next weekend.

I want to put more pictures up, but Misha has taken my digital camera to Maine. When I get it back I will take pictures of a bunch of things. The memory card is probably full of pictures of her... she is at the height of pre-teen narcissism.

Have a good weekend.......

No comments: