Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday March 12, Independence Days Post

1. Plant something.

Once again, not yet. I think next week will be the week. I have been making seed starters though, out of upcycled toilet paper and paper towel rolls.

2. Harvest something.

Nothing to harvest. : (

3. Preserve something.

Continued with the rep pepper freezing and chopping. Man, I got a lot of red peppers!!!!!

4. Prep something.

*sigh* Not much. Man, I haven't done much this week.

5. Cook something.

I made a TON of lasagna. I figure if you're going to go to all that trouble you might as well make tons, so I did. One pan for me, one for Misha, one for Tim and one for Misha's friend Guchie.

6. Manage your reserves.

*sigh* Nope.

7. Work on local food systems.

I started my first buying club order. I am psyched!!! It's due on Wednesday, the 17th. So far I've only put a few things in my cart, but this is going to be good. I've missed being in a buying club.

OK not much to report this week, obviously....

No comments: