Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Crafts...Garden....Decluttering!

Busy week.... And finally some photos...
I've been decluttering my craft space, slowly but surely. And my bookshelves. Joyfully I just found out that my favorite used bookstore Lorem Ipsum just moved into a new space about 2 1/2 blocks from me.
Here are my bookshelves, semi-arranged by theme.

And here is my favorite part of my craft space, the peg board system I got for my birthday.
This is a tea container that I fitted with peg board attachments, markers fit perfectly.
And here's a sock bunny I made for a recent swap...I made him a little baby sock bunny too. My daughter has named him Awkward Bunny.
and finally...my new garden, in beginning stages. In the containers are strawberries, mint, a pussy willow, English lavender, and lemon balm. My lavender, sage, and tarragon are in the ground. I have blocked off an area to build a raised bed around. It's a start. It's been far too rainy to do anything to it this week.

2 comments:

Bunny Chick said...

Oooh, your garden looks great, hon! (This is Kaz from Craftster!) And I'm jealous of your peg board system. It's so pretty!

(Love Awkward Bunny, btw!)

Michelle said...

I love all your crafts. They are too cute