Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Whew!

Well, I am done with Bazaars for the summer. I *think* I have recovered. I am absolutely exhausted. I took 3 days off from everything to sleep and rest. Didn't get much done in the whole craft arena, but did manage to sand matte my Blythe doll, and get some new eyeshadow on her. I need to repaint her lips now and buff her a bit, but she looks a LOT better.

I will, since I have no real craft news to report, give you a link to one of my favorite blogs run by one of the nicest people I have talked to via email lately. Lava Means Love. By all means, do visit.

I also got a great zine in the mail from a mail art friends Serendipity. Just out of the blue, and very exciting. It is packed with fun stuff, mail art calls, and ramblings. Her website is here. She also has the most amazing mail art zine called Postal Press, which after a bit of a hiatus is in the planning stages for the next round! I'm excited.... Check it out.

That's it for now....

No comments: