Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Gimme Your Stuff Post

In case you haven't heard of Gimme Your Stuff it's a website where you can make contacts to do cultural exchanges with people in other countries. The link is in my links section. Here's my post for it! : )

My name is Amy and I am a Moomintroll Addict. Little My and Snuffkin are my favorite characters. I would love to swap things from the US to people in Scandanavia and Japan or anywhere else for precious Mommintroll things. Especially FABRIC.... pillowcases, etc. Or yards of fabric. Anything Moomintroll is a good start. Stickers, scrapbook supplies (do they make them?), paper, note cards, anything.

I also would love, love, love Marimekko fabric from Finland/Sweden or really cute fabric from Japan.

I also am a craft freak. I do a lot of mail art, love scrapbooking, card making, ATCs, paper arts, soap making. I am in love with japanese craft and sewing books, zakka stuff, and korean craft books.

I love Labello lip balm and can't buy it here.

I also love fun stationary, my daughter is a Sanrio nut! She also LOVES Kawaii stationary, can't get enough of it. Fun Korean or Japanese or other countries in Asia stationary.

We both love candies from other places. I live in Maine on the weekends and Boston, Masaachusetts during the week (for now) and travel to NYC often. So.... I can get almost anything you'd like in exchange. I can send sweets, packaged food, crafts supplies, scrapbooking paper, you name it! I can also send yummy maple syrup, blueberry everything, salt water taffy. Interested? Email me at amymisha@localnet.com

No comments: