Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Told ya I've been busy!!!

I really have been making things. Just not writing about them. First are two cards, using Unity Stamps. Unity is one of my favorite stamp companies! Their stamps are great quality, very nicely etched red rubber. The designs are just great. Their Kit Of the Month Club is awesome too.


And a scrapbook layout. This is the same sketch I used in a another recent layout. I really like this sketch! Most of the papers are Basic Grey, and the embellishments are from a wide variety of sources.
My niece. I love her, and do not get to see her nearly enough!

The stamps on the background of the hexagon sort of shape is also from Unity.

More to come soon! I've been on a roll. I've found that the best way to get out of a rut is join an online crop and do some layouts and cards for challenge blogs. This has really been getting things going for me! Tomorrow I'll post some links to some of my favorite Challenge Blogs.

Be well!

No comments: