Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

A few new cards....

I really need better pictures for these! I took the pictures on my iPod, so the quality is not great but, here are 2 new cards that I've made:

Patterned papers are Basic Grey Wisteria Stone Wall and Willow
Die cuts are Basic Grey Wisteria Chipboard dies



And the second card:


Fancy Pants Patterned Paper Glimmer
AdornIt Patterned Paper Fern Collection-Owl Hoot B
Prima Flower
Copic Markers

I've been busy trying to organize what little of a craft space that I have. *sigh* The perils of small space living. I really only have a 3 foot by 3 foot space to craft on, and small spaces for supplies. I'm trying to get it more workable, so I will use it more!

I made these cards for an online crop over at Memorable Seasons . A nice way to break out of scrappers and card makers block. It was fun and I got some stuff done, 2 cards, 2 layouts and 2 more layouts that weren't related to the online crop.

No comments: