Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

New crafty pictures coming soon! But for now a great link....

I really have been crafting, just not taking pictures like a good doobie. I will do that tonight.

But for now, here is a great article about journaling. It was written by Noell of Paperclipping Roundtable, one of my new favorite podcasts. It's about capturing journaling information in the metadata of your photos. Once I get a new computer (since mine is making the sounds of a death rattle every time I start it up), I am going to give this a try!

Here's the link. While you're there check out the site!! The pod casts are just great, and there is a wealth of information here. I love this podcast because they all seem like very friendly people, and it feels like you are right there with them.

How You Really Can Tell ALL of Your Photo Stories

No comments: